Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bayou Tour and TUTS High School Musical

Hey guys I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday. Wish your dads a Happy Father's Day for me. I wanted to tell you all about my experience this weekend and let you know about the Bayou tour I discovered. 

TUTS High School Musical was awesome the singing and the dancing was great. All of the actors had great stage presence. I will provide a few pics below. I love Miller Outdoor for providing free events in the park that is good for all ages and it's quite relaxing. Just bring a blanket or chair and a nice picnic and you are ready for the show.

So for my GRAND find was the Buffalo Bayou tour. Its is a thirty minute tour down the bayou. While floating down the bayou you are given a little history. Its first come first serve. The tour starts at 5 pm and the last tour goes out at 7:30. It cost $7 you pay when you board; I will post pictures and the dates of the upcoming tours. I hope you all get to check it out because it was a lot of fun and it would be great for a date or for a group of friends to experience together. Until next time my friends -XO


Buffalo Bayou Tours

100 Sabine St.
Houston, TX 77002

Saturday, July 6th, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 20th, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 3rd, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 17th, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 7th, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 21st, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.




























No comments:

Post a Comment